BRIEF PROFILE OF CS Mohit Saluja
- CS Mohit Saluja is a Graduate in Law and Post Graduate in Commerce & a Fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi.
- He is having more than 10 years of stringent experience in the field of Secretarial and RBI Matters, Company Law Board (CLB), Regional Director (RD) and NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal).
- He is a Certified CSR Professional and is member of CSR Committees of
- He had completed the Educational Course of Registered Valuer in the year 2019
- He is the Founder Secretary of the Society named “Society for Corporate Social Responsibility and Investor Protection”
- He remained Chairman of the Jalandhar Chapter of NIRC of the Institute of Company Secretary of India New Delhi in the year 2017
- Currently he is the member of the Corporate Law Committee of NIRC of ICSI, New Delhi
- He remained Advisory Member of Editorial Board of NIRC of ICSI in the year 2017
- He is active member of Income Tax Bar, Jalandhar
- He is a regular blogger and has written more than 100 articles on various Financial and Corporate websites viz. taxguru, caclubindia etc.
- He remained Vice Chairman of the Jalandhar Chapter in the year 2016
- He remained Treasurer of the Jalandhar Chapter in the year 2015
- He remained member of various Committee of NIRC of ICSI
- He is a visiting Faculty at various programs organized by :-
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and
Various Schools, Colleges and Educational Institutes