Registration of Partnership Firm in Punjab
A partnership firm agreement is applicable between two or more persons who are qualified to contract for a business purpose.
Process / Documents required for Registration of Partnership Firm
Copy of partnership deed with Rs.1000/- on non-judicial stamp paper, duly attested by the notary public.
Passport Size Photographs of each partners.
Application form for registration of the firm, form No-1.
Receipt of registration fee of Rs.3/- which is deposited into the treasury under the head of accounts.
Recently last year Registrar firm has started Online process where you can upload the documents easily on the website – punjabinvest.gov.in
Follow me on Social Media:
1. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tax4wealth
2. Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tax4-weal...
3. Twitter : https://twitter.com/tax4wealth
4. Tumblr : https://tax4wealth.tumblr.com/
5. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/tax4wealth/p...
6. Medium : https://medium.com/@bhartichawla27
Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
➨ Writes to us: email@example.com ▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾