- I-T refunds of Rs 1.7L cr to hurt FY20 direct tax mop-up
- Don't allow zero-duty palm oil from Nepal: Trade body
- Sebi panel proposes overhaul of norms governing related party transactions
- Govt to sell 100% stake in Air India; sets March 17 as deadline for bids
- Net direct tax collection posts a shortfall of 5.4%
- Bank of Baroda says fresh NPA accretion nearly peaked
- 5,000 companies under scanner over mismatch between I-T and GST filings: Report
- Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority will take action against those brokers who are selling properties without a license in the state
General Information :
The use of “tax4wealth” website any user shall be deemed and construed as the user having read,
use of the website is for specific purpose of providing the user with a comparatively “easy to use”
software application platform in order to enable the user to comply with Income Tax information
filing compliances with minimum efforts.
Information Collection :
The user shall upload the relevant information on the APP which may include among others personal,
individual, familial and income related information. Such information uploaded by user may also for
certain extended time be stored on the server and/or other devices belonging to the user or the APP
The information uploaded by the users shall be kept confidential and not disclosed by any device,
mechanism or arrangement to any third party. In this regard, it is hereby clarified that the APP
developer shall be entitled to make available such information, in confidence, only to such
employees and agents of the developer who need to know of such information for the specified
purpose, and developer shall ensure and procure that such employees /agents are also be put under
corresponding confidentiality obligation.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the confidentiality obligation shall not apply to the following
- Was disclosed after express prior authorization of the user.
- Information that comes in public domain without any breach of confidentiality obligation by the
- Is required to be disclosed pursuant to any order/directions of any court, tribunal, or any
other competent judicial /administrative authority.
Applicable Performance Standards and Limitation of Liability
The developer has in developing and shall while operating and maintaining, from time to time, adhere
to, exhibit and comply with Good Industry Practice [as defined below] besides other obligations as
expressly set out in this policy and as put upon by prevailing applicable laws. The APP developer’s
liability shall be limited to any actual damage, loss suffered by any user as a direct consequence
of any non-performance/non-observance/breach by developer of any of its obligations set out herein
and/or put by applicable laws. It is hereby clearly understood that developer shall not in any case
be liable for: (i) any indirect and/or remote damage/loss (alleged or actual) suffered by user; and
(ii) any loss/damage suffered or threatened to any user on account of user’s negligence, act or
omission or resulting from any event/circumstances out of reasonable control of the APP
For the purposes of this policy the capitalized term “ class="boldText">Good Industry Practice” shall mean that degree of skill,
diligence, efficiency, reliability and prudence and those practices, methods, specifications and
standards of safety, services and performance, as may change from time to time and which would
reasonably and ordinarily be expected to be used by a skilled and experienced software developer
engaged in designing, operation and maintenance of similar software APP.
to comply with fluid regulatory/statutory norms and/or directions of any competent Government
authority or otherwise.
- The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this policy shall be governed by
Indian laws and be subject to jurisdiction of competent Indian courts.
Refund & Cancellation :-
- Once payment is done successfully there will be no cancellation OR refund.