- I-T refunds of Rs 1.7L cr to hurt FY20 direct tax mop-up
- Don't allow zero-duty palm oil from Nepal: Trade body
- Sebi panel proposes overhaul of norms governing related party transactions
- Govt to sell 100% stake in Air India; sets March 17 as deadline for bids
- Net direct tax collection posts a shortfall of 5.4%
- Bank of Baroda says fresh NPA accretion nearly peaked
- 5,000 companies under scanner over mismatch between I-T and GST filings: Report
- Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority will take action against those brokers who are selling properties without a license in the state
IMPORTANT: By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms; and in case you don’t agree to the terms of this license do not use the website
Provision of the Services by “Tax4wealth”
- “tax4wealth” is committed to undertake as per good industry practices prevailing from time to time in the industry, continued developmental evolution and betterment of its product, and therefore the same shall be subject to change, addition, reduction, and modification, from time to time, without requirement of any prior notice in this regard. In this regard it is further clarified that due to continuous change for betterment of the APP you undertake and agree that “tax4wealth” may be required to discontinue services and your accessibility to your account as required in relation thereto.
- It is hereby clarified that “tax4wealth” may put an upper limit on the number of times of usage or the quantum of space provided to the user.
Use of the Services by you
- The User agree and acknowledge that it shall provide such information’s, and furnish such data as required by “Tax4wealth” from time to time for enabling efficient usage of the APP in accordance with applicable norms/guidelines and regulations which may change from time to time .
- The user shall while availing the services of the website ensure that such usage complies with applicable norms, rules, regulations and guidelines as prevailing from time to time.
- The User hereby undertakes to use the website only through the license and input point provided in this regard, through any device, medium or arrangement unless expressly agreed otherwise by “Tax4wealth”. The User hereby further agrees to not undertake any activities or thing or deed which adversely affects in anyway whatsoever the capacity of “tax4wealth” to provide the services of the APP as per good industry practices.
Your passwords and account security
- The user shall be solely and wholly responsible and liable for any and all actions undertaken by it or any person representing it and for maintaining the security of its passwords and/or its account related information, and in case of any unauthorized usage perceived or threatened by user, user shall promptly respond to the same.
Privacy and your personal information
Income Tax Data/Return Correctness
- The data and/or in formations uploaded by the user shall be the sole liability of the User and “tax4wealth” shall not give or furnish or take upon itself any liability in respect thereof.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of APP and any incidental services performed by or accessed through APP is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy & effort is with you.
- The APP and services are provided “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” and “Tax4Wealth” hereby disclaims any/all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, Fitness for particular purpose, accuracy, quiet enjoyment and non-infringement of intellectual property rights
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall “tax4wealth” or its agents, employees or principals shall be liable for personal injury or any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever including without limitation damages for loss of profits, loss of data, failure to transmit or receive any data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses arising out of or related to yours use or inability to use the APP, however caused.