Copyright : Copyright Policy and its Benefit in Hindi
Copyright Policy and its Benefit
Protection of the efforts of writers, artists, designers, dramatists, musicians, architects and producers of sound recordings, cinematograph films and computer software.
Also, advising filing and prosecuting applications to register Copyright; advising on the use and registration of Copyright; handling Copyright oppositions, revocations, invalidations, and assignments; carry out searches; and advising on Copyright infringement matters.
· Copyright Registration
· Website Copyright
· Software Copyright
Benefits of Registering Your Copyright
1) You're the only person who can distribute the work for commercial purposes.
2) You can sell your right to control over the copyrighted work, so when you write your next big thriller you can sell the movie rights and keep the right to create a sequel.
3) A copyright gives you the exclusive right to reproduce or copy the work or change its form, like creating a sequel and revising or updating the work.
4) Only you can perform the work or display it in public; everyone else has to ask you first.
5) Registration informs the world that you own the work and all the rights of ownership.
6) Registration protects your rights in all countries that still condition legal protection on public notice that the rights have been claimed.
7) You can't sue for copyright infringement or get an order from a judge to make somebody stop using your work.
8) If you succeed in an infringement suit, you are entitled to money damages even if you can't prove how much money you actually lost because of the infringement.
Documents required for copyrights
1. Name, address and nationality of the applicant
2. Name, address and nationality of the author of the work
3. Nature of applicant’s interest in the copyright i.e. OWNER / LICENSEE etc.
4. Title of the work
5. A declaration signed by the author (if different from the applicant)
6. Language of the work
7. Whether the work is published or unpublished
8. If the work is published, year and country of first publication and name, address and nationality of the publisher
9. Year and countries of subsequent publications, if any
10. Name, address and nationality of any other person authorized to assign or license the rights in the copyright
11. Power of attorney for the firm
12. Six hard copies of the work and three soft copies
13. (For computer programs – 3 copies of the program on CD ROMs.)
Follow me on Social Media:
1. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tax4wealth
2. Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tax4-wealth-4aa2b718b/
3. Twitter : https://twitter.com/tax4wealth
4. Tumblr : https://tax4wealth.tumblr.com/
5. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/tax4wealth/pins/
6. Medium : https://medium.com/@bhartichawla27
Google Play Store
➨ Writes to us: [email protected]