- I-T refunds of Rs 1.7L cr to hurt FY20 direct tax mop-up
- Don't allow zero-duty palm oil from Nepal: Trade body
- Sebi panel proposes overhaul of norms governing related party transactions
- Govt to sell 100% stake in Air India; sets March 17 as deadline for bids
- Net direct tax collection posts a shortfall of 5.4%
- Bank of Baroda says fresh NPA accretion nearly peaked
- 5,000 companies under scanner over mismatch between I-T and GST filings: Report
- Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority will take action against those brokers who are selling properties without a license in the state
DIN and DSC : How to Apply DIN AND DSC
DIN and DSC : How to Apply DIN AND DSC :
The concept of a Director Identification Number (DIN) has been introduced for the first time with the insertion of Sections 266A to 266G of Companies (Amendment) Act, 2006. As such, all the existing and intending Directors have to obtain DIN within the prescribed time-frame as notified.
DIN can be obtained for a person by filing Form DIR-3. The DIR-3 form must contain a photo of the DIN applicant along with the details of the applicant and the following documents:
In case of Indian nationals, Income-tax PAN is a mandatory requirement for proof of identity.
In case of foreign nationals, passport is a mandatory requirement for proof of identity.
Address proofs like passport, election (voter identity) card, and ration card, driving license, electricity bill, telephone bill or aadhaar shall be attached and should be in the name of applicant only.
In case of Indian applicant, documents should not be older than 2 months from the date of filing of the eForm.
In case of foreign applicant, address proof should not be older than 1 year from the date of filing of the eForm.
The application for DIN must be digitally signed using a class2 signature by the person applying for DIN. In addition, DIN application form must be digitally signed by a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or Company Secretary in whole-time practice. A Company Secretary in full-time employment or Director of the company in which the applicant is to be appointed as a Director can also digitally sign the DIN form. However, in such cases, the supporting documents attached should be either self-attested by the applicant or duly attested by either Public Notary or a Gazette Officer of a Government.
Follow me on Social Media:
1. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tax4wealth
2. Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tax4-wealth-4aa2b718b/
3. Twitter : https://twitter.com/tax4wealth
4. Tumblr : https://tax4wealth.tumblr.com/
5. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/tax4wealth/pins/
6. Medium : https://medium.com/@bhartichawla27
Google Play Store
➨ Writes to us: email@example.com