GST किस Value पर लगेगा और किस पर नहीं'' with CA Rajender Arora
See this video to know peculiarity of value of supply.
What are included in value and what excluded in value?
Inclusions -Cess, Fee or any tax charged other than CGST/SGST/UTGST/IGST
-Anything which is liability of supplier but incurred by recepient for example-
if contract says that a particular audit is to be done at recepient's location then traveling, boarding and lodging charges are to be spent by supplier but if incurred by recepient then this shall be included in value of Supply.
-Any Subsidy received linked with price excluding subsidy received from Central/State Government
-Any fees/penalty/Interest charged on delayed Consideration of supply
-Anything charged for anything done to goods such as packaging/insurance/frieght etc.
Follow me on Social Media:
1. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tax4wealth
2. Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tax4-wealth-4aa2b718b/
3. Twitter : https://twitter.com/tax4wealth
4. Tumblr : https://tax4wealth.tumblr.com/
5. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/tax4wealth/pins/
6. Medium : https://medium.com/@bhartichawla27
7. Telegram : https://t.me/tax4wealth
Google Play Store
➨ Writes to us: email@example.com