GST Officials can't enforce GST payment during Search and siezure unless Accepted"
When a businessman has given a statement during Search and Seizure accepting GST liability and paid some amount as per statement, can he deny his statement and/or claim refund of the amount paid as GST?
Watch this video to find out, based on Case Study of burning issue where Department Officials pressurize the assessee to admit Tax Liability and remit amount in the name of GST.
Follow me on Social Media:
1. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tax4wealth
2. Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tax4-wealth-4aa2b718b/
3. Twitter : https://twitter.com/tax4wealth
4. Tumblr : https://tax4wealth.tumblr.com/
5. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/tax4wealth/pins/
6. Medium : https://medium.com/@bhartichawla27
7. Telegram : https://t.me/tax4wealth
Google Play Store
➨ Writes to us: email@example.com