GST Update - Important issues in GSTR 9 of FY 2018 19
GST Update Important issues in GSTR 9 of FY 2018 19
• Important Issues IN GSTR-9 OF FY 18-19 are as follows:
1. If GSTR-9 is not filed for the FY 17-18 then GST portal is not allowing to file GSTR-9 for FY 18-19.
2. Input Tax Credit (ITC) as per GSTR-2A is not reflecting/auto-populating in Table-8 of form GSTR-9 for the FY. 18-19.Corrective measure should be taken for this.
3. Amount of transition credit, the same what we claimed & availed during the F.Y.17-18 is again reflecting/auto-populating in the Table 6 of GSTR-9 for the F.Y.18-19. Though we can edit & make the column as zero in Table 6. Such change will make the column in red color. This requires needful action.
4. In Table 6(a) of GSTR-9, ITC figure is shown from GSTR-3B, this figure includes ITC for the FY 17-18 and FY 18-19 both. Similarly, Table 4 shows figure of outward supply. This includes figure of FY 17-18 & 18-19 both.
5. Table 10,11,12,13 etc. asks for figures related to FY 17-18. All the Relevant columns should be rephrased as FY 18-19.
Follow me on Social Media:
1. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tax4wealth
2. Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tax4-wealth-4aa2b718b/
3. Twitter : https://twitter.com/tax4wealth
4. Tumblr : https://tax4wealth.tumblr.com/
5. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/tax4wealth/pins/
6. Medium : https://medium.com/@bhartichawla27
Google Play Store
➨ Writes to us: [email protected]