GST : Voluntary Payment in GST Part 1
Voluntary Payment in GST Part 1
1. Making Voluntary Payment on GST Portal: A facility is given to taxpayers to make payment on voluntary basis, through Form GST DRC-03. Login into GST Portal and navigate to Services - User Services - My Applications and Select the Intimation of Voluntary Payment - DRC – 03, from the Application Type drop-down list.
2. When to make Payment Voluntary Payment: Payment can be voluntarily made by taxpayer for a self-ascertained liability or in response to the show cause notice (SCN) raised by the tax authorities, within 30 days of issuance of SCN or even before issuance of the SCN.
3. Partial Payment not allowed: GST Portal does not allow for making partial payments of the amount stated in the SCN.
4. Cause of Payment: Payments through Form GST DRC-03 can be made for any causes like Audit, Investigation, Voluntary Payment, SCN, Annual Return, Reconciliation Statement or Others.
Follow me on Social Media:
1. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tax4wealth
2. Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tax4-wealth-4aa2b718b/
3. Twitter : https://twitter.com/tax4wealth
4. Tumblr : https://tax4wealth.tumblr.com/
5. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/tax4wealth/pins/
6. Medium : https://medium.com/@bhartichawla27
Google Play Store
➨ Writes to us: firstname.lastname@example.org