HOW TO ENTER INTO CAPITAL MARKET CH-1 (Indian financial system)
HOW TO ENTER INTO CAPITAL MARKET
CH-1 (Indian financial system)
The Financial system of a country is an important tool for economic development of the country, as it helps in creation of wealth by linking savings with investment.
It facilitates the flow of funds from the households (savers) to business entities (investors) to aid in wealth creation and development of both the parties.
The Financial system of the country is concerned with :
• Allocation and Mobilization of savings
• Provisions of funds
• Facilitating the Commercial transaction.
• Developing the financial markets.
• Provisions of legal financials framework ( SEBI, SAT, RBI, IRDA)
FEATURES OF FINANCIALS SYSTEM
• Plays an important role in development of Economy of the Country
• Encourage savings and Investment
• Provide Linkage Between Savers and Investors
• Helps in Capital Formation
• Helps in allocation of risk
• Helps in Expansion of Financial markets
Follow me on Social Media:
1. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tax4wealth
2. Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tax4-wealth-4aa2b718b/
3. Twitter : https://twitter.com/tax4wealth
4. Tumblr : https://tax4wealth.tumblr.com/
5. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/tax4wealth/pins/
6. Medium : https://medium.com/@bhartichawla27
Google Play Store
➨ Writes to us: email@example.com