Mid Cap: Why Mid cap is New Future in Stock Market
Whats is Mid cap?
Mid-cap companies can be considered to border large-cap and small-cap companies on both ends of the market capitalization spectrum. Typical, their market capitalization lies between Rs10,000-25,000cr. Mid-cap companies are considerably smaller than large-cap companies in all fields of comparison – revenue, profitability, employees, client base, etc.
What attracts investors to mid-cap stocks is the possibility of investing in a company that could become an overnight success. Mid-cap companies have a tremendous scope for growth and can potentially give higher returns in the 3-5-year investment horizon.
Unlike in the case of large-cap companies, a lot of information on mid-cap companies isn’t publicly available. This makes it difficult for an investor to judge the stock – which is why one hardly sees conservative investors investing in mid-cap stocks.
Follow me on Social Media:
1. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tax4wealth
2. Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tax4-wealth-4aa2b718b/
3. Twitter : https://twitter.com/tax4wealth
4. Tumblr : https://tax4wealth.tumblr.com/
5. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/tax4wealth/pins/
6. Medium : https://medium.com/@bhartichawla27
Google Play Store
➨ Writes to us: firstname.lastname@example.org