SBI Card: SBI Card listing mien kya kare and Target price in Hindi
SBI Card SBI Card listing mien kya kare in Hindi
Ipo Details :
2-5 March, 2020 Ipo Period, Listing Date is 16th March, 2020.
Ipo Price 750-755 Employee Discount 75 Rs.
Pre Issue Share Holding 74%
Post Issue Share Holding 69.51%
1. 2nd largest credit card issuer in India with a strong track record of growth and profitability.
2. Leading player in open market customer acquisitions using physical and digital channels in India.
3. A well-known promoter in SBI with strong brand recognition.
4. Diversified credit card portfolio and partnerships with leading brands across industries LIKE Air India, Apollo Hospitals, BPCL, Etihad Guest, Fbb, IRCTC, OLA Money and Yatra.
5. Business model has right mix of credit and non-credit revenues
6. Co has superior return ratios and stable asset quality.
The company's total revenues from operations have increased at a CAGR of 44.6% between fiscal 2017 to 2019. The net profit grew at a CAGR of 52.1% during the period.
Stable Asset Quality Gross Npa 2.3% to 2.8%.
At the Upper End 755 P/E 46 P/BV 15 Times Post Issue Market Cap 70,890 Crore.
If You have taken for Listing Gain, then sell on listing and book profits otherwise hold for 2-3 years for Target of 1,250 and considering the bad equity market condition, add on at lower level.
considering the bad equity market condition, Buy at lower level and Hold for 2-3 years for the Target of 1,250.
Follow me on Social Media:
1. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tax4wealth
2. Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tax4-wealth-4aa2b718b/
3. Twitter : https://twitter.com/tax4wealth
4. Tumblr : https://tax4wealth.tumblr.com/
5. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/tax4wealth/pins/
6. Medium : https://medium.com/@bhartichawla27
Google Play Store
➨ Writes to us: firstname.lastname@example.org