Stock Market : How to Invest In Bear Market Today Part 1
How to Invest In Bear Market Today Part 1
What is the bear Market :-
A bear market is a condition in which securities prices fall 20% or more from recent highs amid widespread pessimism and negative investor sentiment
What to do from here?
1. To check the basic sales of the company .( It is the most important )
2. No dip in the Sales of the Company on Quarter to Quarter Basics.
3. Zero debt company or lesser debt in the books of the company is very important.
4. Avoid highly debt business like steel , Infra, & Manufacturing sectors
5. Go for highly cash rich company which is more dependable.
6. As per Peter Lynch the company without debt will outperform highly debt company.
7. Go for the a strong promoter company.
8 Be the end user of the product of a company before Investing.
Follow me on Social Media:
1. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tax4wealth
2. Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tax4-wealth-4aa2b718b/
3. Twitter : https://twitter.com/tax4wealth
4. Tumblr : https://tax4wealth.tumblr.com/
5. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/tax4wealth/pins/
6. Medium : https://medium.com/@bhartichawla27
Google Play Store
➨ Writes to us: firstname.lastname@example.org